DonationsHas SmartWin++ helped you? Though you are not obligated to do so, we appreciate any donations. Thank you!
Resources for SmartWin++
- Sally - A Simple C++ IDE for doing SmartWin++ development, probably the best an easiest way to start utilizing SmartWin++
- WineLib for compilation on *Nix
- Microsoft (Visual C++ 2003 Toolkit) free C++ compiler from Microsoft
- Bloodsheds (Dev-C++). for those wanting to use GCC with a minimalistic IDE
- download the Windows Server 2003 SP1 Platform SDK. Needed for using the VC++ 2003 Toolkit
- Eclipse a free IDE but here you're on your own when configuring for using a compiler